Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website http://www.technovast.com. You are requested to read them carefully before you browse this site.
1. All that you see or read on this website is protected by the law of copyright, excluding the exceptions indicated as such in the text, but using the information is subject to these terms and conditions.
2. All content present on this site is the exclusive property of XEN Technovast Solutions. The text, images, graphics used on this site belong to XEN Technovast Solutions. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever without prior written permission from .
3 You are accessing this website at your own risk. is also not responsible for any damage brought to your equipment, including virus infection, caused by accessing, using or displaying this website or by downloading any information, including text, images, from this website.
4. Any communication or materials you transmit by means of this website, by e-mail or any other means, will be regarded as non-confidential and non-proprietary. This information can be used by for any purpose, including its reproduction, disclosure, transmission or publication.
5. You are not allowed to transmit through this site any illegal, defamatory, slanderous, threatening, profane materials or any other kind of material that constitutes or can be labeled as an offence against persons or organizations, involving civil liability or instigating to breaking state laws.
6. XEN Technovast Solutions reserve the right to revise these regulations at any time and without prior notice. To this end, we advise you to periodically visit this page to be acquainted with the legal terms and conditions regarding accessing, using and displaying the website, which you are obligated to abide by.
8. In no event will be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including loss of information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Web site, or any information provided on the Web site.